Friday, July 3, 2009

Lighten up already!


Boy oh boy do I ever need to lighten up and put a smile on my face, may be even throw in the occasional chuckle once in a while.

I was taking a look at some of my previous posts and one would think my life is nothing but a misery.It is true that I do suffer from clinical depression and anxiety but really there are so many blessings to be thankful for.Two beautiful ,healthy girls,a loving husband,a roof over my head,food on the table,the freedom to choose to stay at home....the list could go on and on.So here is a great big smile from me to you, to say life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

I hadn't noticed any negativity around here. And I had no idea about the depression/anxiety. So you must be doing a fairly good job of it all.
Not that it ever hurts to count our blessings...