Thursday, December 2, 2010

Facebook junky

Gee wilikers boys and girls, you get on Facebook and you forget about your poor little blog.Poor sad little blog.Did you miss me?

I guess I only have a little bit to share and when I try to do it between two places, I have even less to say.Not to worry though.I like facebook and all.It lets me keep in contact with family that I wouldn't normally have a chance.But its loosing its sparkle.Its just plain boring sometimes.I know that this year has been pretty sparse for posts, but I will be back. I just have to unload some pictures off my camera and then boy do I have a story to tell. Like why I am beginning to think the end of November is cursed and why my dear sweet "monkey" will be singing,"All I want for Christmas is my four front teeth"

Bye for now

No comments: