Thursday, September 20, 2012

See Ya Later Alligator

Hello my faithful family readers.Hmmmm its been a really long time since I was here last. But I just came back to say that I am done with the Blog thing.It was really fun at first. It was a cool way to share what was going on in my life and to share pictures but I just can't seem to be bothered with it anymore.Rather than having you wait with baited breath for my next post (*snicker* yeah right) I thought I would let you off the hook.

Don't be sad though I will still be hanging around on Facebook, posting pictures of my little family and gabbing about the things we are up to (when I actually have something to say) and let us not forget the lost form of communication: E-mail. *GASP* Yup I will still be there too.

So bye bye little blog- catch you on the flip side!!

No comments: