Sunday, February 8, 2009

A letter to heaven


Hi Jesus its me.I just wanted to ask you if you could please say hello to my mom and give her an extra big hug for me.Please tell her how much I miss her.I know that she is happy with you and is no longer in pain, but some how
my hurt does not want to leave.I miss her smile,her courage and just those special times of talking together
.Its especially difficult in those moments I just need a mothers arms or just some motherly advice.I know a lot of people and have an amazing and supportive church family but there is no one that could fill that roll for me. I have never been extremely close knit with any of my biological family either.Please don't get me wrong there are many wonderful people in my family tree.Just no one I feel that would know "me" well enough or be willing enough to let me pour my heart out on a regular basis.As you know I am a sensitive soul and with me comes a lot of tears that flow easily.It takes someone very special,and patient to know what to do.Thank you that you created her.Thank you that she was MY mother.She is and was a very beautiful person.

With all my love
K.

3 comments:

April said...

Now you've got me crying!

Doesn't help when my dad's birthday would have been tomorrow.

Two Mittens said...

I think our moms love us best. It's not fair that you don't have your mom right now.
Big hugs.

Proud Granny said...

Your Mom is one of the best people I have ever known. I know she is watching over you and is proud of the way you are living your life. No one is ever going to be able to take her place, but if you need to talk some time I'm a good listener (and I'm not afraid of tears because I don't shrink.) How is your book coming?