Monday, April 20, 2009

venting

I apologize for my grumpiness, but I need to vent a bit before I do something crazy.My girls have brought me to the "edge" of insanity today.Mondays aren't just bad for 9-5rs.They work for this household too.I don't know why, may be its having daddy home all weekend and then him going back to work again Monday morning that sets us all on edge.But the screaming,crying, pushing,spitting,more crying has just about done me in . Instead of being outside enjoying the beautiflul weather I am playing referee.My plans were to dig up the old grass(if you can call it that) around the new swing set so we can level the ground.(right now it sort of resembles the rolling prairies).But between all the insanity I only managed to dig up a patch about the size of a grave hole.Strangely appropriate don't you think?At this rate its going to take me until the end of the summer to get the ground level.Oh well.I'm off to give the girls a bath and hopefully it will wash off a little of the attitude along with the dirt!

No comments: