Saturday, June 6, 2009

Vibrating with creativity


So last night I discovered how to download "brushes" and " textures " into my GIMP photo editing.I had to stop myself because I was going nuts down loading EVERYTHING.I was coming to kind of a road block as to what to do with my pictures.There is only so often you can use the plug ins with out getting bored and all the pictures start looking the same.But I figured out how to use the textures (so cool) and now with the brushes I can do a lot of the things I have seen that I absolutely love on other photography sites.I hardly know where to begin.I am just vibrating with ideas(I even took pictures of my own textures to add to the mix) .Hopefully there will be some new and exciting things to come.The pictures may not always be great but it sure is fun trying.(the picture is the son of a freind of mine)

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

It's like finding a treasure chest isn't it?! So fun.
Looking forward to seeing more...