Monday, March 2, 2009

At last!





I finally have some pictures to share with you.I was under the impression (mistakenly it turns out) that the cord for the camera was lost in our dining room somewhere.Apparently I was wrong.This whole time it was neatly stored in my DH computer bag.*sigh*No matter.I am soooo excited to share the results of our latest renovation.The installation of french pocket doors into the dining room.They turned out better than I could have imagined.I find myself staring at them in awe.Its great to be able to share my visions with DH and he just seems to make them happen! I think I will keep him LOL! OOOPS My apologies.the pictures have showed up in reverse order.Just in case you were wondering the before picture is the bottom right and the finished product is top left!

1 comment:

Proud Granny said...

The new doors look super! Husbands who are 'handy' are great to have around.