Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picture taking fool





Ok so now I have my editing tools back I have become a picture taking fool.I am so tired of snow and cold and ice. Did I mention snow?I have to do something to keep my spirits up.So I set up a little "studio" in my girls' bedroom and thought I would take some fun and inspiring pictures.Ummm..... yeah,try telling that to my three year old and my one year old who didn't have that same enthusiasum that I had.By the time I was done I was ready to burst a blood vessel or two.Why is it that as soon as you decide to "stage" some shots it involves a lot of tears and screaming (and thats just me LOL!).If I have learned anything, it is that children are much easier to photograph in thier "natural habitat" doing what they like to do and not paying any attention to the fact that you have a camera in thier face.Sure you can throw a few props on them but don't even think about telling them where and how to stand.Bribary also works but not always as well as I would like.Oh well I will keep on trying after all you can never have too many pictures of your kids!

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

yes, I also have a lot of pictures of my kids! the more you take the more you learn though, so it's all good.
(and babies are much easier until they figure out how to move!)