Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have missed you....



I have not been able to do much photo editing in the last while because DH keeps messing with the computer.He changed from Mandriva to Ubuntu ( both are Linux).However when he did that, I lost some of my favorite editing tools because ubuntu was unable to support them.DH is such a sweety though and he down graded to an older ubuntu so I could have my plug-ins again.It makes me so happy! Except t now I stay up too late playing with my pictures.What are you going to do?

Also after much thought and research I have finally decided to get a Nikon D60 sometime in the near future.I talked to several people who have them and also some real Canon lovers, but I like the way the Nikon feels in my hands and the buttons on the back are laid out a little better than the Canon.At least in my opinion.I don't see myself purchasing a lot of different lenses.I think the one that it comes with is sufficient enough.I just want to take some good pictures of my kids and have fun doing it!

No comments: