Thursday, March 12, 2009

ONE


Where did the time go?I can scarcely believe that a whole year has gone by and my "pumpkin" is no longer considered a baby!T-O-D-D-L-E-R pout pout. She has certainly developed a little bit of an attitude over these last few weeks.And one I don't really appreciate.She has very loud temper tantrums,does not like being told "NO" and gets very upset if her older sister has found a warm spot on my lap.Its not all bad though.She is sweet,lovable,makes me laugh ,loves to hold her chubby little arms out for a cuddle and loves music and "dancing".She is almost at the point of being able to walk around.She took her first steps a few weeks ago but it is only now that she is gaining the confidence to really strike out on her own.There has not been any first words yet.But thats okay. I always find myself wondering "What will her voice sound like when she does?"I am looking forward to meeting more of who this little person will become over the next year
I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

What a big girl!
Happy Birthday little cousin. It's so fun to see who they are becoming.
Although I could do with a little less attitude around here ;)