Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Wow has it been six years already?I can hardly believe it.Sometimes it feels like only yesterday and other times it feels as if we have been together forever (in a good way).Our special day will be quiet except for the fact that its also Mothers day.There won't be expensive gifts, elaborate five course meals or dancing until dawn .But you know what? Thats ok with me because that is just not who we are.We are hoping just to have dinner out in a place we enjoy with out two small children in tow and finish the evening with a movie.A movie at a real theater with actual popcorn and everything. Oh yes and don't forget the licorice.What is a move with out licorice.(Even if DH keeps reminding me that twizzlers are not real licorice) I can't even remember the last movie I saw.Actually if I remember correctly it was sometime last year!

So here is to many more happily ever afters........

No comments: