Thursday, May 7, 2009

Like mother like daughter


Its funny how I have never really taken the time to pay attention to how much my "little monkey" actually looks like me. Ever since she was born everyone has said how much she looks like DH.I can't disagree, because she does,I even said so the moment she was born.Then there is my "little pumpkin" she doesn't look like either one of us.She looks the most like my mom.Which in its self isn't a bad thing. Its just sometimes you hope to see something of yourself in this little person that you "created".

So I must admit
, it was kind of cool when I came across a recent picture of my "monkey" and saw a striking resemblance to a picture of me when I was about her age.It gave me a sense of satisfaction to see a little bit of me in her.Like mother like daughter.

Oh, by the
wayMrs.twomittens, that is you!


1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

We're SO CUTE!!!
All three of us ;)