Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ikea convert?



Ok.So normally you wouldn't catch me shopping for furniture in Ikea.I'm not exactly a huge fan of their stuff.I love thier little kitchen gadgets and some little knick-knacks ,but thier larger pieces like couches,beds ect.not so much.Its all just too modern and cold feeling to me.However DH and I just made a recent purchase of some new furniture.I have been looking for just the right pieces.I've looked everywhere for something I absolutely love.I hate settling for something just because.I've done that too myself way too much and I always feel disappointed in the end.To make a long story short the pieces we bought came from Ikea and I love them and I am so happy with them.They are my style,they are very comfortable and they have slip covers.Yeah!They suit my little house and even match the paint in dining room and living room so no extra painting(.At least not until we put in the sliding french pocket doors in a couple of months).Its nice when you can make a purchase you don't regret!

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

So pretty!
Sometimes Ikea is full of very nice surprises. We got our kitchen table there after looking all over the city for ages.