Monday, January 12, 2009

Pantry Praise

I did it! My first project for maximizing my space has been successful.And I'm super excited about it.I now have a pantry in my kitchen.(I will have to add pictures later)We built it into a some what usless cupboard that was already there.It was originally where the electric panel was but when we bought the house DH and FIL redid all the electrical stuff and the panel is in our little dirt basement.So we have only been using this cupboard for hiding junk.It is very narrow,only one foot deep,just a little over three feet wide and close to six feet tall.It was a really simple job.I measured,planned and purchased and DH installed it for me.I bought 3 Rubbermaid shelves and the brakets and rails.Then I bought two large containers so that I could put my bags of flour and sugar.Now they aren't sitting in the middle of my kitchen hurray! It is already working well for me.Bring on the next project...

No comments: